The Sizzle

Plain & Simple


Who We Are

Sizzling Digital is a full service digital marketing agency. We're obsessed with client success stories, so we leverage our combined years of experience, cutting edge technology and old fashioned elbow grease to help our clients generate next level revenue growth.

Everybody Says They Are Different

Most digital marketing agencies focus on getting you more traffic, which is awesome, but what do those prospects do once they get to your website?

SEO, PPC and Social Media are extremely important, but they're not the end-all for acquiring more customers. They're simply part of the required infrastructure to be a legitimate presence online.

Real marketing is starting with a tangible, monetary goal and reverse engineering the efforts necessary to make that goal happen.

Real marketing overlaps sales and takes your prospects beyond their introduction to you, all the way through the purchase.

Most businesses don't have the luxury of just experimenting to see what happens. Ours doesn't.

If you wanted to market your brick-and-mortar store you wouldn't think, "I don't get it, we have a door for customers to come in, a display window, a cash register and a sign out front. We're on a highly trafficked street and very visible... Why is our business not growing?"

You wouldn't think that because you know those things aren't 'marketing'. They are just part of the necessary infrastructure for your store to have a presence in the neighborhood, right?

In the same way, the Internet is like a neighborhood and being visible on Google, putting ads in front of prospects and having a presence on social media aren't 'marketing'. Those things just get you a seat at the table.

This is why we proactively prospect for your ideal (human) leads, establish you as a trusted authority and build relationships that lead to sales appointments.

Being visible is not enough. This is why, if you’ve bounced from one marketing agency to another, you’ve probably seen the same results over and over. It's also why we proactively prospect for your ideal (human) leads, establish you as a trusted authority and build relationships that lead to sales appointments.

What We Do

At Sizzling Digital we are experts at B2B Lead Generation and Prospect Nurturing, SEO, PPC, Social Media and Email Marketing, with hundreds of campaigns under our belt and tons of sales appointments created. We use a holistic set of strategies to find highly targeted leads and connect with them across multiple channels, then we continue to nurture them to sales appointments.

Lead Generation

Normal Conversion

Is your website less like a funnel and more like a sieve? That stinks.

Only 1-2% Become Leads?!?

On average, only 1-2% of website visitors take an action and leave their contact info to become a lead, so here’s a good question to ask yourself: When was the last time your marketing team or digital agency made changes to your website or landing pages, based on testing, for the purpose of increasing conversions?... changes to the copy and messaging, page layout and design, placement of your offer and call-to-action?

If your business is like the overwhelming majority, your website hasn't been touched since you announced the launch of your 'awesome new site' months (or years) ago.

Think about it: If we can increase your conversions by just 2%, from the average 2% up to just 4%, it might not seem like a lot but that improvement will have doubled your sales from the web. That said, at Sizzling Digital a conversion isn’t just a click, an email address or a phone call. We don’t consider it a conversion until it becomes a sales appointment.

Collecting a bunch of emails and getting a lot of visitors to grab your free download don’t mean anything to your bottom line. Conversion isn't the end goal. Lead generation isn't the end goal. The end goal is sales appointments.

Conversion on Steroids

Visitors who convert are great, but we also chase down those who don't.

Boom. Next Level Leads.

If the average conversion rate is only 1-2%, what happens to the other 98%? For most companies, they’re just lost prospects - the ones that got away.

That's not good enough: We take it two steps further and use sophisticated technology that looks at the IP addresses of your website visitors and we actually identify exactly what companies have visited your website, even if they didn’t leave their contact information (you know, the 98% that get away).

Then we combine that information with our lead generation technology and we identify the key, human decision makers at each of those companies, along with their contact information, and we reach out to those leads for you, starting a relationship that builds trust and ultimately leads to a sales appointment.

So instead of just losing the vast majority of your prospects, we focus on capturing warm leads with intent to purchase, are at the beginning of their purchase process and have already heard of your company.

We're Experts At This Stuff:

SEO

Search Engine Optimization

PPC

Pay Per Click Search Advertising

Social

Organic & Paid Social Media

Leads

Email Outreach & Lead Nurturing

Reputation

Review Marketing & Managemnt

Design

Web Design & Visual Creative

How We Do It

When it's time to

Our Process

Step 1: Start the Sizzle

Abraham Lincoln once said, “Give me six hours to chop down a tree, and I will spend the first four sharpening the axe.”

Month 1 setup goes WAY beyond the necessary onboarding stuff, like fixing usability and SEO issues with your site, properly configuring your Google Analytics and beginning the creation of your ads and content.

We take the time in Month 1 to build the foundation for massive results by thoroughly identifying your ideal Customer Profile (some people call it a Customer Persona or Customer Avatar). We do this by looking at any great reviews and testimonials you already have from your happiest and most profitable customers first.

Then we reach out to ALL your customers and find out, in their own words, exactly why they purchased from you, why they stay with you, and what their pain points were at the time of their purchase decision.

This research becomes the blueprint for your messaging going forward. Using the exact language of your best customers is incredibly powerful because it resonates perfectly with other prospects just like them (the ones you want to attract).

When all of your communication, from your website and ad copy, to your email copy and social media posts, speaks DIRECTLY to prospects who have the same needs and pain points as your best customers, it's like reading their mind!

Step 2: Turn Up the Heat

Nothing is perfect from the start. If you do the same things every month, without testing and refining, you can't grow.

After the proper foundation is built in Month 1, we begin the actual outreach and content publishing across all channels, including an email marketing campaign to targeted prospects we are digging up.

Turning up the heat involves ongoing A/B testing of your website landing pages. We use what works best, then rinse and repeat. We also test your ads to increase clicks, and your email marketing subject lines and body content to improve opens and clickthroughs. Improving conversions by even just a few percent every month, compounds into major growth over a year.

Increasing the (terrible) average 1-2% of visitors who give you their contact info is vital, but what makes Sizzling Digital truly different is our ability to go after the other 98% who don't. Our technology looks at the IP addresses of ALL your website visitors and identifies exactly what companies have visited, even the ones who didn't leave their contact info.

Then we track down the key, human decision makers at each of those companies and reach out to them through a proven email marketing system that ultimately leads to sales appointments. THIS IS THE SIZZLE: At the same time we are improving your percentage of website visitors who self-select as leads, we are also generating additional warm leads from the rest.

"Jonathan Rockett is a sorcerer. He and his team not only have the know-how, but the VALUES we feel comfortable with. They have been there at every turn, propelling us toward victory after victory - It feels like they are part of our company, rooting for us to succeed."
Michael Monroe, Great Sky Solar

Are you ready for more Sales?

Doing the same things you've been doing will get you the same results you've been getting.
Answer 9 quick questions to find out if we are a good fit to help you grow your business.

Find Out Now

(Go ahead. Be a hero.)