Lead Generation

If the average conversion rate of website visitors is only 1-2%, what happens to the other 98%? For most companies, they’re just lost prospects - the ones that got away.

There are 3 ways we increase your monthly lead volume:

1) Conversion Rate Optimization

Everything we do is guided by rigorous A/B Conversion Testing for maximum results. We find ways to improve the design and layout of your website pages for more conversions, always looking for improvements that will nudge more visitors to click a button, take an action and engage with you, and we also regularly test your website page copy for improvements in the messaging that will resonate better.

We test your ads to increase clicks, and your email marketing subject lines and body content to improve opens and clickthroughs. Improving conversions by even just a few percent every month, compounds into major growth over a year.

But we don’t consider it a conversion until it becomes a sales appointment.

All that said, collecting a bunch of emails and getting a lot of visitors to grab your free download don’t mean anything to your bottom line. Conversion isn't the end goal. Lead generation isn't the end goal. The end goal is sales appointments.

2) Anonymous Visitor Capture

It sounds fancy (and it kinda is). We think that letting 98% of your website visitors slip through the cracks is lame, so we generate additional leads from those visitors by using sophisticated technology that looks at their IP addresses to identify exactly what companies they are at, even if they didn’t leave their contact information (you know, the 98% that get away).

Once we know the companies who have visited your website, we identify the key, human decision makers at each of those companies, along with their contact information, by aggregating professional data and crawling the web, social sites, business directories and more.

Next, we pull everything together, match up those records, validate their email addresses and introduce those leads to you through a powerful process that leverages LinkedIn and email marketing. The goal is to begin a relationship built on trust and value that ultimately leads to a sales appointment.

Boom. We just generated warm leads with intent to purchase, who are at the beginning of their customer journey and have already heard of your company.

At the same time we are improving the percentage of your website visitors who self-select as leads, we also chase down the ones who didn't, and generate additional warm leads from those visitors as well.

3) Targeted Lead Prospecting

Ok, so we’re good at squeezing every possible lead out of the traffic we are driving to your website, because building relationships with prospects who visit you online is crucial, but there are many more ideal prospects out there who have never been to your website or even heard of you.

At sizzling Digital, we essentially become your business development department, by proactively prospecting for laser-targeted leads who fit your ideal Customer Profile, and introducing those prospects into our powerful LinkedIn Outreach and email marketing process.

Harnessing the Power of LinkedIn

LinkedIn is the #1 network in the world for B2B companies, and the #1 channel B2B marketers use to distribute content, with 94% of B2B marketers posting to LinkedIn. If you’re not leveraging LinkedIn for marketing, you’re simply missing out on sales.

LinkedIn has 500+ million members and 61 million of those users are senior-level influencers. LinkedIn makes up more than 50% of all social traffic to B2B websites and blogs, and studies show that sales reps with high social network activity achieve 45% more sales opportunities, and are 51% more likely to hit their sales quotas.

Taking advantage of 20+ advanced search filters for the 500+ million LinkedIn users, we build a dream prospect list of up to 2,000 new prospects every month. Then we prioritize companies based on size, growth, industry, revenue, geography, keyword and many other variables.

Finally we uncover key decision makers based on those preferences and apply Sizzling Digital's automation technologies, creative branding, proven copywriting and lead generation expertise to create a laser-focused, personalized outreach that generates real sales appointments.

We have seen this process generate 20 OR MORE highly-qualified sales appointments every month.

Are you ready for more Sales?

Doing the same things you've been doing will get you the same results you've been getting.
Answer 9 quick questions to find out if we are a good fit to help you grow your business.

Find Out Now

(Go ahead. Be a hero.)